UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIPS. Build new skills. Begin lasting professional relationships. Discover new career possibilities while working for T. Rowe Price as a summer intern.
Apply what you are learning in school while gaining hands-on business experience. With ongoing guidance and coaching from your manager and coworkers, you will be immersed in meaningful work, helping our clients while positioning yourself for a successful future.
Program overview: A summer internship can be the start of a promising career
Our goal is to hire successful interns and develop them into promising candidates for rewarding, full-time careers with T. Rowe Price. You'll be assigned a meaningful, summer-long project that will help you gain valuable hands-on experience in your chosen field.
Are you a candidate for a T. Rowe Price internship position?
Opportunities are available in a variety of areas:
- Communications and Design
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Investment Operations
- Marketing and Sales
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Full-time college student entering sophomore, junior, or senior year of college
- Major related to internship position
- Minimum G.P.A.: 3.0 overall
What you get as a T. Rowe Price intern
In addition to your summer project, our program is designed to enhance your overall experience by exposing you to our organization and culture through additional opportunities. Benefits of an internship at the company include:
- Salary: Internship positions are paid a comparable salary based on year of study and relevant experience.
- Experience: Actual work experience in your major is a valuable addition to your resume.
- Mentors: Experienced professionals will help guide you in your position and beyond as you continue your schooling.
- Meaningful work: You will be working on projects that count, contributing to your team.
- Networking: Special networking events for summer interns are held with senior management, associates, and other interns.
- Speakers: All interns are invited to attend a leadership speaker series with senior management.
- Professional development activities: Enhance your skills with company-sponsored training and workshops.
- Contacts: Build relationships with a range of collegial and experienced T. Rowe Price associates.
- Career test-drive: Working in your major field gives you a chance to see if this is the career choice for you and, if not, may open your eyes to other related careers.
- Housing benefits: Some positions offer housing assistance.
Interested? Here's how to get started
- Check with your school's career center to obtain additional information on the T. Rowe Price Summer Internship Program.
- Review current intern openings posted on our career site. Most opportunities are posted in January and February.
- Check to see when T. Rowe Price recruiters are on your campus. We attend numerous career fairs, we conduct company overviews and on-campus interviews, and we often present workshops to students.
- Depending on the position, qualified candidates may be invited to an on-site second interview at T. Rowe Price, or the hiring decision may be made after the first on-campus interview.
- If selected for an internship, a recruiter will contact you with information regarding salary, start date, housing, and other necessary offer details. Most of our interns start by the end of May.