INVESTMENT FELLOWSHIP. Use your analytical skills to help achieve investment excellence for our clients.
High-potential college seniors majoring in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences are eligible to apply for T. Rowe Price's Investment Fellowship Program. This two-year program challenges participants with hands-on involvement across several disciplines within our quantitative groups including assignments within the Equity, Fixed Income, Trading, Distribution, and Technology departments.
You'll receive training and experience in investment front-office disciplines, such as quantitative research and analysis, trading research and analysis, and decision and research support. All fellows are assigned a senior mentor to guide them through the fellowship, as well as an alumni mentor that has completed the program to provide additional support.
Are you the right candidate for a T. Rowe Price fellowship?
To qualify for the Investment Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum undergraduate, cumulative G.P.A. of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduating college senior
- Majoring in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or physical sciences (or have at least a minimum of 24 credit hours in related courses)
- For U.S.-based positions, candidates must have the right to legally work within the U.S. and remain within the U.S.
Typical fellowship assignments
Fellowship assignments may change from year to year; however, recent rotations have included:
- Financial Modeling/Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis/Performance Attribution/Portfolio Construction
- Asset Allocation Research
- Quantitative Analysis & Research
- Risk Management
- Competitive Analysis and Market Intelligence
- Investment Product Group
Interested? Here's how to get started
- Fellowship opportunities are generally open for resume submission from August through late November. The application deadline for the Program is November 30th.
- Apply directly through the T. Rowe Price career site job postings.
As part of the application process, you'll need to provide:
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in a career with T. Rowe Price
- A resume
- Unoffical transcripts
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
- Final-round candidates will be invited to interview in-person at our Baltimore, MD headquarters.
- Hiring decisions will be made by January.
- Most positions start on or around June 30.
To apply, click here.