INVESTMENT FELLOWSHIP. Use your analytical skills to help achieve investment excellence for our clients as part of a two-year rotation in the investment organization.
Program overview: Two-year program for high-potential college seniors after graduation
High-potential seniors majoring in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences are eligible to apply for T. Rowe Price's Investment Fellowship Program. This two-year program challenges participants with hands-on involvement across several disciplines within the T. Rowe Price Investment groups including assignments within the Equity, Fixed Income, and Trading departments, among others. You'll receive training and experience in investment front-office disciplines, such as quantitative research and analysis, trading research and analysis, and decision and research support.
Are you the right candidate for a T. Rowe Price fellowship?
To qualify for the Investment Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum undergraduate, cumulative G.P.A. of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduating college senior
- Majoring in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or physical sciences (or have at least a minimum of 24 credit hours in related courses)
- The right to legally work within the U.S. and, if applicable, documentation regarding current or future sponsorship requirements
Typical fellowship assignments
Fellowship assignments may change from year to year; however, recent rotations have included:
- Financial Modeling/Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis/Performance Attribution/Portfolio Construction
- Asset Allocation
- Quantitative Analysis & Research
- Risk Management
- Competitive Analysis and Market Intelligence
What you get as a T. Rowe Price fellow
- Intense and varied experience: During your assignments, you will be learning and doing, gaining experience in several disciplines while performing valued work.
- Mentors: All fellows are assigned a mentor to guide and support them.
- Contacts: People you meet while in your rotations will serve as valuable contacts as your career progresses.
- T. Rowe Price career: Fellows who complete their two years with excellent performance reviews usually are offered a permanent position within the company, thus setting the stage for a successful career at T. Rowe Price.
- Salary: Fellowship positions are paid a competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Benefits: Because fellows are full-time, regular employees, they receive all applicable associate benefits.
Interested? Here's how to get started
- Fellowship opportunities are generally open for resume submission from August through late November. The application deadline for the '12 Program is November 30th.
- Apply directly through the T. Rowe Price career site job postings.
As part of the application process, you'll need to provide:
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in a career with T. Rowe Price
- A resume
- Unofficial transcripts
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
- Final-round candidates will be invited to interview in-person at our Baltimore, MD headquarters.
- Hiring decisions will be made by January.
- Most positions start on or around June 30.
To apply, click here.
Our seasoned investment professionals take a proven, thoughtful approach to managing client assets. It is rooted in fundamental research and discipline. Learn More
Would you like to meet with a T. Rowe Price recruiter? Look here for a schedule of upcoming events. Learn More