GRADUATE INTERNSHIPS. Be a contributing member of our team. A graduate internship with T. Rowe Price broadens your perspective and prepares you for career success.
Apply your advanced studies and previous work experience on projects that contribute to our success as a global investment management firm. With ongoing guidance and coaching from your manager and coworkers, you will have an opportunity to practice important career skills such as collaboration, driving a process, networking, and problem solving. Our internships are designed to not only add value to T. Rowe Price, but to prepare you for long-term career success.
Program overview: A summer internship for M.B.A.s positions you for the future
Our goal is to hire high-potential graduate interns and develop them into promising candidates for rewarding, full-time careers with T. Rowe Price.
In a graduate internship, you are responsible for projects that meet real business needs of our firm. You will gain an understanding of what it's like to be an associate at T. Rowe Price as you work alongside professionals from across the organization. Most importantly, you will discover how a career in the investment management industry lets you leverage and apply the invaluable skills and knowledge you receive from your graduate school experiences.
Are you the right candidate for a T. Rowe Price graduate internship position?
There are a wide variety of positions available for M.B.A. interns, including:
- Information Technology
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Full-time student entering second year of M.B.A. program
- Major related to internship position
- Review specific job postings for additional requirements
What you get as a T. Rowe Price graduate intern
Benefits of a graduate-level internship at the company include:
- Salary: Internship positions are paid a comparable salary based on background and experience.
- Mentors: Experienced professionals will help guide you in your position and beyond as you continue your schooling.
- Meaningful work: You will be working on projects that count, contributing to your team.
- Networking: Special networking events for summer interns are held with senior management, associates, and other interns.
- Speakers: All interns are invited to attend a leadership speaker series.
- Contacts: Build relationship with a whole range of collegial and experienced T. Rowe Price associates.
Interested? Here's how to get started
- Check with your school's M.A. program to see if T. Rowe Price visits your campus.
- Review current opportunities posted on our career site.
- Set up an interview with our recruiting team when they are on your campus. Check to see when T. Rowe Price representatives are in town.
- Depending on the position, qualified candidates may be invited to an on-site second interview at T. Rowe Price, or the hiring decision may be made after the first on-campus interview.
Our seasoned investment professionals take a proven, thoughtful approach to managing client assets. It is rooted in fundamental research and discipline.