CO-OPS. Gain real-life experience, earning while you're learning, through T. Rowe Price co-operative education position.
Program overview: Gain hands-on experience while you're in college
Put those academic theories into practice, and gain valuable exposure to exciting career paths at T. Rowe Price. As a co-op student, you are hired as a short-term or temporary employee and will work for three to six months in a department or role related to your major. With help from experienced mentors who offer professional guidance, you'll take on meaningful and substantial projects while you immerse yourself in our collaborative culture.
At the end of your work assignment, you'll return to academic study, and if it's mutually agreeable, you may have an option to return to T. Rowe Price for another co-op position or regular full-time employment after graduation.
Are you the right candidate for a T. Rowe Price co-op position?
Opportunities are available in:
- Corporate Marketing and Communications
(Account Services, Copywriting, and Graphic Design)
- Information Technology
- Investment Operations
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Full-time student entering sophomore, junior, or senior year of college
- Major related to co-op position
- Minimum G.P.A.: 3.0 overall
What you get as a T. Rowe Price co-op student
- Salary: Co-op positions are paid a comparable salary based on background and experience.
- Housing benefits: Some positions offer housing assistance.
- College credit: Most colleges give credit toward your degree for co-op positions.
- Experience: Actual work experience in your major is a valuable addition to your resume.
- Mentors: Experienced professionals will help guide you in your co-op position and beyond as you continue your schooling.
- Meaningful work: Co-op positions aren't just busy work; you will be working on projects that count.
- Contacts: People you meet while in your position can give you valuable advice and help with your job search in the future.
- Career test-drive: Working in your major field gives you a chance to see if this is still the career choice for you and, if not, may open your eyes to other related careers.
Interested? Here's how to get started
- Check with your school's career center to see if the T. Rowe Price co-op program is available through your school.
- Review available co-op opportunities posted on our career site.
- Visit our booth at a career fair, or schedule an interview with our recruiting team when they are on your campus. Check to see when T. Rowe Price recruiters are in town.
- Treat the interview like a job interview. Read our interview tips to help you prepare.
- Depending on the position, qualified candidates may be invited to an on-site second interview at T. Rowe Price, or the hiring decision may be made after the first on-campus interview.
- If selected for a co-op position, you will be contacted with information regarding salary, start date, housing, and other necessary details.