Company Overview. At T. Rowe Price, we seek to inspire confidence with thoughtful, disciplined decision-making by principled associates who are committed to helping clients achieve long-term growth.
T. Rowe Price Company Overview at a Glance
- Founded in 1937 by Thomas Rowe Price Jr.
- Managing $773.0 billion in assets* (as of June 30, 2015)
- Serving individuals, financial intermediaries and institutions
- Offering a full range of investment strategies
- Independent company with considerable employee ownership
- Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices in 14 countries around the world
- Employing over 5,900 associates
A global research platform. Disciplined processes. Experienced people. Our proven approach has helped deliver consistent, competitive performance over time.
Talented and experienced T. Rowe Price associates thrive by sharing perspectives, debating solutions, and pursuing success for our clients.
To solve real needs for the diverse communities where we live and work, we donate our time, expertise, and financial support.
* Figures shown in U.S. dollars. The combined assets under management of the T. Rowe Price group of companies. The T. Rowe Price group of companies includes T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., T. Rowe Price International Ltd, T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited, T. Rowe Price Singapore Private Ltd. and T. Rowe Price (Canada), Inc.